In April 2020 PDL MMC were awarded a 3 year Maintenance Repairs and Operations ( MRO ) contract with BP Caspian to provide industrial spares, consumables and equipment to support BP Operations in Azerbaijan & Georgia. The scope of work includes the following:
- Provision of general industrial spare parts and operational materials.
- Vendor managed inventory / Consigned Stock
- E Catalogue / Punchout Capability for MRO items
How PDL add value to our customers.
We proactively manage the supply chain process for our customers, by selecting the correct suppliers, with a focus on product quality, order compliance and value. We ensure that each vendor is thoroughly vetted and approved via our supplier registration process.
Our procurement team utilize their technical knowledge & experience and our extensive vendor list of approved suppliers, who are continually monitored for quality, accuracy, cost effectiveness and on time delivery, to provide our customers with optimum value for their purchasing requirements.
We have preferred Pricing & OEM supplier agreements which enable us to provide competitive pricing and discounts for our customers.
Benefits to our customers
- Reduced Operating Costs
- Reduced Administration Costs
- Quality & Technical Compliance
- Reliable Supply Chain Performance